Saturday, September 27, 2014

Get Your Kling-on!

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
“I can’t wear it  â€" the material clings to my ass...... “I had to dump him â€" far too clingy.....

Despite the word’s negative connotations, I have seen the light when it comes to one of Dublin’s hidden fashion gems, Kling. The Spanish fashion house has yet to hit it big on the Irish high street, but if their Autumn Winter launch is anything to go by, Kling will soon be in our top 5 city centre stores. I hear what you’re saying, Spanish brands, tiny sizes and yes you are right, they only stock up to a  size 14, but don’t despair â€" I wanted to buy them out of house and home and I'm a 16.... so stay with me!

Peter Pan Dress, €69.99
They have a range of stretchy knits and dresses that will easily fit those of us floating between a 14 â€" 16 plus. I tried on this dress above with an elasticated waist band that I just HAD to buy there and then. It is a size 14, but there is plenty of stretch in it. I will be saving it for the depths of winter though â€" the neoprene material is ROASTIN’!

Levres Jersey in Pink, €59.95
 
Pinks
Winter pinks are perfect for optimists who refuse to settle for the dull tones of Winter. This kiss-print knit is cute, cosy and will be perfect tucked in to a pencil skirt.

      
Cardy €59.95, Top €54.95
Print
This Jackie O inspired two piece top and cardy is timeless. Seriously Kling, where have you been all our lives? Oh yeah, the Italian Quarter, we just didn’t know you were there!


 
Accessories
Their hats for Winter are classic yet edgy and I’m still kicking myself for not buying this structured beret. WHY DID I NOT GET IT? WHY?!

Beret, €39.99
There is something amazing about these shoes too.

France Pump, Kling, €59.95
I’m usually a plain jane when it comes to bags but if anyone out there has some serious bag balls, (yes bag balls) then check out Kling’s weird and wonderful range, fancy some cookies? No it’s just my bag.

Biscuit Bag, €49.99
The downside...
It is a shame they only stock to 14, while I had lots of options their tailored coats and jackets were just too small â€" DD friendly they ain’t â€" but everything else really does make up for that.


So if you’re ready to get you’re Kling-on, head to the Italian Quarter on Dublin’s Millenium walkway and pop in to Bibi who will make sure you transition from Mingin’ to Klingin’!
K x
- Đăng lại bởi kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://www.alittlebitplus.com/2014/09/get-your-kling-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment