Saturday, November 1, 2014

Shoulda Woulda Coulda

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)The monkey-nut shells are on on the ground and the smell of illegal fireworks still in the air. Halloween is over and yet again I failed to dress up! With a million reasons why I "didn't get around to it" this year, there really is no excuse and this is my VOW that next year I will be just as unrecognisable as the rest of you. With that in mind, here are my top 5 outfits that I wish I'd worn last night!
1. The Lidl Mermaid
A costume that's also a pun? Eh - brilliant. The blue wigged clever clogs is still nameless, but we salute you Lidl Mermaid. We wish we'd thought of it too.
2. Hocus Pocus
Dressing up as the Hocus Pocus witches is the best tip of the hat to Halloween ever. Not only are you bringing the most Halloween-y movie in the world to life, but you can run around all night saying "remember winnie remember, remember winnie remember"
3. Cool Make-Up
Halloween Make-up is the biz. Whether you want to go full on Walking Dead with half your face your falling off, or sexy skeleton with fab hair, the choice is yours. I love this skeleton look with a few victory rolls, perfect combo of scary and sexy without having to buy a "sexy" costume in a packet. 
4. All Out!
If we had the time or the resources, Heidi Klum's butterfly is pretty much the coolest outfit of the year right? While we may not have a team of dressers, designers, special fx artists, we could always give it a try?!
5. Tourists
My crazy friends went out last night as tourists. Dirk, Tammy and Sport donned their best tourist gear with ponchos on and maps in hand. Well done guys, I'll be with you next year I promise! 

 K x






- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Via::http://www.alittlebitplus.com/2014/11/shoulda-woulda-coulda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment