Saturday, December 13, 2014

Swing

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)

DSC_0155

This gorgeous dress is a swing dress from Lady V London in a size 18. For reference – I am 5’7 with a long torso.

DSC_0157

DSC_0162

The dress comes with a sash to help cinch in at the waist – my favourite! It has small belt loops that the sash loops into, although a belt can help conceal them.

DSC_0174

DSC_0166

I have tried the previous version of this dress some years ago and I found it pretty tight across my arms, and so I was extremely pleased to find that this was a great fit all over – if a tiny bit tight across the bust.

DSC_0148

DSC_0150

I found the square neckline to be quite a flattering cut on a larger bust without it showing inches of cleavage – no wonder so many women choose to have this as a bridesmaid or wedding guest dress.

I adore the pretty prints that this comes in, especially this now sold out design. Keep an eye on the swing dress page on Lady V London as they are constantly restocking old and new colourways of items.

- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source::http://fullerfigurefullerbust.com/2014/12/13/swing/

1 comment: