Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Reflection In Blues: My Five Shopping Resolutions for 2015

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
It's the second week in 2015 and I am still in a reflective and goal setting mode. I shared a personal goal last week, click here to catch up. A more polished look for the blog was another goal,  I hope you like it!  
For the first time ever, I've made shopping resolutions. :} :/  My ultimate shopping goal this year is to Buy Less, Choose Well, Make It Lastand I have come up with five goals to help keep me on track: 
Beanie & Scarf /Forever 21 | Denim Jacket & Sparkling Tank/ Lane Bryant (old) | Seven Jeans/similar here | Blue Suede Booties/Calvin Klein 




Delilah's Shopping Resolutions for 2015
1. A monthly shopping budget (haven't decided how much yet, but it will be low ~ see #4).
2. I will not buy anything simply because it's on sale. I must LOVE it and it has to make me look and feel Fabulous.
3. I vow to shop my closet first, regardless of the event or occasion.
4. For every $$ amount spent, equal amount saved :/ (this will be the hardest, not a saver).
5. Do not forget my shopping resolutions!

Whew..Wish me luck!

Until next time, Stay Fab!
Delilah

- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source post::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com/2015/01/reflection-in-blues-my-five-shopping.html

No comments:

Post a Comment