Saturday, August 29, 2015

If Carlsberg did trainers...

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
It's hard to find a pair of trainers to be passionate about. Sure, a pair of New Balance with a dress is actually a perfect combo, but once you've seen one pair of runners, you've seen them all - until now. Imagine being allowed into a sneaker factory and the designers sat back and allowed you design your own pair. Well, the lovely people at Nike are doing just that and you do it all online so you won't need a golden ticket.
Nike ID give you a variety of blank sneaker templates to choose from and, from there you follow simple steps to choose the colours of every aspect of your shoe. Y ou can keep it subtle or go wild, the choice is yours. 

I chose a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Premium as my blank canvas. My inspiration was Christian Bale's Batman meets Michelle Pfieffer's Catwoman! I spent about half an hour clicking different colours of swooshes, laces  and more - you can even choose the colour of the air bag that lives inside. Once I was happy with the design I clicked and waited patiently..... three weeks later the best runners of all time arrived at my door. 
Nike ID customized Air Max 90s, รข‚¬195
Not only are they actually CLASS, but they are really comfortable too. True - I probably won't be wearing them to cocktail hour but these bad boys will not be reserved for exercise only. My other half got a pair as well pictured below - just goes to show how different our tastes are! 
K x
- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Copy from::http://www.alittlebitplus.com/2015/08/if-carlsberg-did-trainers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment