Monday, October 5, 2015

Femme Fatale

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)

I am massively inspired and influenced by my fellow bloggers, and so when luxury plus size brand Navabi sent me this jaw dropping coat I looked to Queen of decadence and self proclaimed ‘Luxury Bitch’ herself Arched Eyebrow to create this look.

Bethany’s style is faux fur and leather and straight up sophistication with a twist, and after recieving the amazing coat I set about putting a look together that channelled my inner Bethany and did it justice.

1 4 3 2

I chose a very ‘film noir’ style look to showcase the size 18 coat. I put the look together in my head and then hurriedly shopped for the items on ASOS. I really fretted about whether it would work like I intended, but I needn’t have worried…

5 6 7 8 9

The blazer-like look of the coat gives it an instant androgynous glamourous look and I think it could be dressed either way – with some skinny jeans, boots and a jumper, or as I have done – with a clingy black dress (the now sold out Lady Voluptuous Ursula with some insane Freya Deco cleavage) and some faux fur!

10 11 12

I am generally an 18 in fitted items, especially things like coats that will often require layering underneath. However, this coat does come up quite small and I would not be able to add anything thick underneath it – it’ll be something I throw on over a fabulous dress on a night out. The colour is a true maroon which does remind me of my school uniform, eek! It’s made of a blazer like material and it doesn’t crease at all. It hangs beautifully, and the curve at the waist gives it the most amazing shape.

13 14 15 16

The hat, gloves and faux fur will add some warmth to the outfit, as well as that femme fatale glamour. I have never owned a faux fur piece before, but I think I need more! I love how the maroon in it matches the coat.

17 18 19

Do you like my take on a more femme fatale style? Let me know!

SHOP MY LOOK

- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://fullerfigurefullerbust.com/2015/10/05/femme-fatale/

No comments:

Post a Comment