Sunday, October 8, 2017

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc - wanted - by owner - sale

I am looking to buy any of the top cryptocurrencies that are kicking around, namely BTC, LTC, or ETH. Sure, I can buy these online but I'd like to take advantage of those who are in need of cash right now and do not have time to wait for their broker to send the cash to their bank account (sometimes can be up to 8 days which is utterly stupid).

I ran into this problem myself and wished someone on CL would have offered to buy my coins in person for cash so that I could walk out with cash right then and there. Currently there are no "ATMS" in Maine that dispense cash for cryptocurrency so until that time, we'll have to stick with old fashion craigslist or waiting a zillion years for brokers to transfer cash to bank accounts which IMO sucks.

I needed this type of service/offer a few months ago, so why not offer it to others? I am no bank but I do usually have at least 3K available to me at all times. So if you need to drop a small amount of your coins for cash right this second, lets talk. I will buy the coins at 3% of market value provided I have enough to cover what you need. Dont ask me for 50K, thats not gonna happen heh. 50, 100, 500, 1000, maybe even 3000 but anything more than that and I'll probably not be able to cover it.

Right now BTC is at $4423 for 1 Bitcoin (it's going to change, just using this as an example). 3% means I'd buy your BTC for $4423 - 3% == 4299.04. You wont be able to find a loan shark willing to go that low anywhere.

Or perhaps you just want to avoid paying uncle sam the taxes when you flip the BTC to USD through your broker (which is probably coinbase if you're in the US). If you ship the coins to another BTC address (that would be mine), Uncle Sam wont have any way to track the cash you just received. Win win for both of us.

I dont really care which coins you have as long as it's something that is mainstream. Chances are, you're probably dealing with BTC but I'll also take others like LTC and ETH. If you have some others, just let me know and I'll tell you if I could do them or not.

I am local (20 mins to augusta and 15 to lewiston) and I only deal in person. I'm not going to ship cash to anyone for any reason. So dont bother asking. Also, you travel to me, otherwise it doesnt make financial sense for me to do this.

posted:

updated:

No comments:

Post a Comment