Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Essentials with J.Jill Life Stylers

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
The ladies at J.Jill offered to send me a few items to spruce up my fall wardrobe WAY back at the end of August. Now, at the end of October, it is finally cool enough down here to get to wear it. I know it's a totally blogger cliche, but fall really is my favorite season. I love the clothes; the candles smell awesome, and apple cider is my drink of choice (not pumpkin spice latte, though it's near the top of the list!)

Yorkshire Pullover- c/o J.Jill
Smooth-Fit Straight Leg Jeans- c/o J.Jill
Scarf- Old Navy (similar here)
Booties- Target (similar here)


You can't go wrong with a nice pair of jeans and a super chunky sweater, as far as I am concerned. Throw on a scarf and a cute pair of booties and you are ready for a nighttime football game or a late-night showing of Gone Girl. I'll let you guess which one I talked my husband into taking me to...





I've kinda sworn off buying jeans because we can't wear them to work, but when I read on J.Jill's website about these new Smooth-Fit jeans, I couldn't help being intrigued. One of the most unflattering qualities about most jeans are the pockets. They puckered up and poke out, adding extra girth exactly where I don't want it! However, the pockets in these jeans are super deep and then securely sewn into place- giving the front of the jeans a nice, smooth appearance and giving my stomach area just a little extra, well, you know--- a nice, smooth appearance. I will tell you this. If you are a long-legged gal then these jeans will be perfect for you, but if you are a little stumpy like me, you may want to size down to petite or be prepared to cuff or hem them.




- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Repost from::http://www.hemsforher.com/2014/10/fall-essentials-with-jjill-life-stylers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment