Tuesday, October 28, 2014

How to Wear the Same Outfit Twice

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
Sometimes it's so nice, ya gotta wear it twice.

Trench and Dress: ASOS Curve, Necklace: Topshop c/o Impulse PR, Bag: Maison Martin Margiela, Similar Cobalt Pumps (to size 12!)

As much as we hear about re-working outfits and reinventing our wardrobes the truth is, sometimes you really can get away with wearing the exact same outfit twice (if not thrice - lol that's totally a word).  So here it is. Same outfit, some of my favorite pieces - a grey trench and grey shift dress. I love monochromatic dressing so I pair pieces like this together quite often. 

Outfit one I decided to punch up the grey with contrasting colors. Orange and cobalt blue are always so fun with grey. The white bag adds more contrast and a little bit of edge. I wear on a work day when I have a bunch of meetings, press days when I need to look a bit more dressed up or have events to attend.

Outfit 2


Sunglasses and Bag by Saint Laurent, Gorjana Necklace, Similar Leopard Booties

Outfit 2 is also work appropriate but I also might wear this to a brunch where I have to do a little better than boyfriend jeans and a sweater or to visit the family. The flat booties allow for more running around and give it a bit more of a casual vibe. 

This isn't a "WOW! those pieces are totally transformed" kind of idea. It's about wearing outfits that you love as frequently as you like. Subtle changes not only keep you from being bored but also freshen up your look.

Photos by Lydia Hudgens
- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2014/10/how-to-wear-same-outfit-twice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment