Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bare Legs and Easter Eggs

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
Bare legs and thoughts of Easter eggs.
 Waterfall Trench, ASOS Curve | Leatherette Tank c/o Ashley Stewart | Split Skirt, ASOS Curve
Bag and Sunglasses, Saint Laurent | Snow Queen Fringe Drop Earrings, Bauble Bar

Happy Easter all! It's a beautiful day in NYC and I spent it with my loving and patient man. Today was met with the abundant joy and thankfulness in knowing the true meaning of Easter but also a bit of melancholy. I'm reminded of beautiful memories shopping for Easter outfits with my Mom, going to church with my family and Mommy surprising my sister and I with the most incredible Easter baskets. As an adult we'd meet my extended family for brunch after church. Ever thankful for such a missable Mama. 



Photos by Lydia Hudgens
- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://www.andigetdressed.com/2015/04/bare-legs-and-easter-eggs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment