Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beyond Leggings: Lyssé’s Curvy Plus Size Range

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)

Lyssé’s Curvy Plus Size Range Have you heard of Lysse? You know the UBER dope leggings company that serves up all kind of support, structure, and life? I live in these and recently, I went to check them out, looking for a few more pairs of leggings to add to my life’s arsenal and did you know that Lysse has ventured waaayyyyy beyond tights?

I mean, not only has Lysse expanded their leggings offerings, but they have a full Curvy range that includes much more than JUST leggings! I have 5 pair of leggings from the company and had seen a few pieces floating around over at Gwynnie Bee, but didn’t think much about it, until I headed over to their website to buy another pair when I noticed that Lyssé also has CLOTHES.

Are you familiar with Lysse Leggings?

Lyssé was born out of the idea that clothes should be as limitless and comfortable as the women who inspire them. So we sought out the most innovative, high performing fabrics and started designing from the inside out.

It all started with our founder Beth Gold Cohen, who was determined to solve real wardrobe issues for real women by creating the perfect legging.  Her vision inspired a way of dressing where style, fit, and fabric work together.

Lyssé’s Curvy Plus Size Range

Not only do they have full length pants and capris (which would seem like a natural extension for a company that had previously focused on leggings), they also offer a variety of cute skirts, dresses, tops, and more. They have applied some of the same technology from their leggings into their clothing offerings! Seams, structure, and style! Definitely a place for where you can add to your building blocks for your closet, Lysse has impressed me. I want these cigarette pants, the maxi dress (because duh, I love a great maxi), and I want the red dress that is not in plus sizes yet! Lyssé’s Curvy Plus Size RangeLyssé’s Curvy Plus Size Range

I was already here for Lyssé leggings. I loved how the material stretches, breathes, and wears, AND THEY LAST FOREVER. Now they have gone and applied that incredible technology to even more items. I am here for and am soooo curious about this.

If you are looking for a few more plus size wardrobe staples that will work with your curves and not against them, that are tailored to fit you just right, and that will be comfortable, then I would definitely suggest you check out what Lyssé has to offer! The items shared here are only a few and I even have a wish list request, which I hope they do in plus sizes:

THESE!  Lyssé’s Curvy Plus Size Range

I know that now that they are offering more options and I will be adding a few more pieces from them to my closet!

For more information and to shop, visit Lysse.com

Have you shopped Lysse Leggings before? DO you have a few items form them? What do you think?

 

- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Repost from::http://thecurvyfashionista.com/2015/07/beyond-leggings-lysses-curvy-plus-size-range/

No comments:

Post a Comment