Thursday, July 9, 2015

Maxin & Relaxin

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com

A few days into my vacation I realized my cover up was left at home, so I purchased this tribal print maxi one from Ashley Stewart.  


I was drawn to this particularl piece because it looks like a mixture between a maxi dress, a cover up, and possibly even a long shirt.  Like the long slit tunic tees that have been popular this summer, this piece has two side slits that go all the way up to my waist.  Today, I wore it as a cover up over my swimsuit because although I wasn't swimming, I was engaging in poolside activities. By the way, my swimsuit can be seen here. 

I can also envision it paired with a tank a nd short s or even a simple knee length slip dress.  Basically, a perfect little summer outer layer that is light and suffienctly breezy to be worn to the pool or out and about casually, and who doesn’t love an item that can work with everything?

Coincidently, Ashley Stewart is having an after season sale with up to 70% off sale merchandise and 30% off new items.  My maxi cover up is sold out online but still available in stores. 


I hope you are enjoying your summer! Until next time, Stay Fabulous!!

xx
Delilah


- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://pumpsandstudz.blogspot.com /2015/07 /maxin-relaxin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment