Thursday, July 23, 2015

Garnerstyle for Rebdolls

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)
I'm so excited to announce and release my capsule collection with Rebdolls, Garnerstyle for Rebdolls.  I've been wanting to do something like this for a while and know that I have a folder with everything I want to create for plus sizes just waiting, so when Rebdolls reached out, I was ready to go. I knew the first collection I would do would be nautical inspired. Some of you who have been with me for  years know that I have always loved the nautical look.  The color palette itself gives you a chic and expensive look even when the items are budget friendly, which is what happene d here. Chic, comfortable, and budget friendly. The collection is priced between $26.50 - $58 from sizes S to a 5X in some pieces.

Styles Notes:  I've already had a lot of questions about how the sizing runs.  My top is an 16/18 and bottom is a 26, so I'm going to run through the pieces to give insight. 

  • Off the Shoulder Crop - Got a 2X and I would normally wear a 2X - shirt has little give. 
  • Straight Maxi Skirt - Got a 3X and would normally get a 3X - skirt has a small amount of give, but not much.
  • Khaki Dress - Got a 4X. This is structured, but the dress does have stretch.  The fabric is considered a stretch twill. 
  • Wrap Dress - Got a 3X (b/c I need enough room for my hips) - Dress has give, but in the tradition of wrap dress there you can wrap it to fit.  I probably could have gotten a 2X but it would probably create a slit and a lit tle thig h action.  So size down if you want that. 
  • Yellow Midi Flare - Got a 2X, True to size, waist band has stretch, hips are free. 
  • Striped Maxi Flare - Got a 2X, True to size, waist band has stretch, hips are free (similar fit to the midi flare)
  • Boat Neck Striped Top - Got a 2X, True to size, Shirt has stretch
  • Navy Midi Pencil - Got a 4X, my hips are wide, but skirt has stretch. 
  • White Pants - 3X - The legs are wide and the fabric has a nice weight to it. There is give in the pants. 


< div clas s="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">




Photography:  Michelle Alexandra
- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source::http://garnerstyle.blogspot.com/2015/07/garnerstyle-for-rebdolls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment