Saturday, July 25, 2015

Casual Friday: Lane Bryant Memories

HTML email (kfmyblog.blogspot.com)

TGIF all!

I know this Lane Bryant jumpsuit has already made the rounds but I couldn’t help posting it! When I was putting the jumpsuit on,  I begin to reminisce about my long term relationship with Lane Bryant. I began wearing Lane Bryant way back in the 10th grade,  My mother and older sisters were plus size too so I was exposed to Lane Bryant since I was a child. So when it was finally my turn to start wearing their clothes, it almost felt like a rite of passage into womanhood.  From that point on, Lane Bryant became a significant source of clothing throughout my life.  In college Lane Bryant’s heavy wool coats saved me brutal Binghamton winters, provided me with my first bra fitting and was where I got my first business suit for job interviews. I knew no matter the occasion, I could always depend on Lane Bryant to provide me with quality clothing. For these reasons and many more,  Lane Bryant will always occupy a special place in my heart.

Have a wonderful weekend!

jumpsuits, plus size jumpsuit, curvy, curvy women, curvy blogs, curvy bloggers, plus size fashion, lane bryant orange jumpsuit, lane bryant jumpsuits, animal print, wedges, leopard print shoes, leopard print clutch, leopard print,  tassel necklaces,  plus size bloggers, plus size blogs, plus size fashion blogs, grown and curvy woman, grown and curvy woman blog, over 40 bloggers, over 40 bloggers jumpsuits, plus size jumpsuit, curvy, curvy women, curvy blogs, curvy bloggers, plus size fashion, lane bryant orange jumpsuit, lane bryant jumpsuits, animal print, wedges, leopard print shoes, leopard print clutch, leopard print,  tassel necklaces,  plus size bloggers, plus size blogs,    plus siz   e fashion blogs, grown and curvy woman, grown and curvy woman blog, over 40 bloggers, over 40 bloggers jumpsuits, plus size jumpsuit, curvy, curvy women, curvy blogs, curvy bloggers, plus size fashion, lane bryant orange jumpsuit, lane bryant jumpsuits, animal print, wedges, leopard print shoes, leopard print clutch, leopard print,  tassel necklaces,  plus size bloggers, plus size blogs, plus size fashion blogs, grown and curvy woman, grown and curvy woman blog, over 40 bloggers, over 40 bloggers jumpsuits, plus size jumpsuit, curvy, curvy women, curvy blogs, curvy bloggers, plus size fashion, lane bryant orange jumpsuit, lane bryant jumpsuits, animal print, wedges, leopard    print sh   oes, leopard print clutch, leopard print,  tassel necklaces,  plus size bloggers, plus size blogs, plus size fashion blogs, grown and curvy woman, grown and curvy woman blog, over 40 bloggers, over 40 bloggers

Jumpsuit: c/o Lane Bryant (sold out)
Wedges: J Crew (old)
Purse: Love Cortnie (old)


- Repost by kfmyblog.blogspot.com -
Source link::http://grownandcurvywoman.com/2015/07/24/casual-friday-orange-jumpsuit-lane-bryant-memories/

No comments:

Post a Comment